Monday, March 23, 2009

Freida Pinto Celebrities Wallpaper, Freida Pinto Free Bollywood Celebrities Photo Wallpaper

Custom Search


Freida Pinto Biography
The Indian actress is ready to leave his house in Mumbai to pursue his career after the success of "Slumdog Millionaire" his film, which won eight Oscars at the Oscars last month.

Freida Pinto is set to move to New York.
If you did not take place, Freida, 24, is not worried about getting homesick, because he says the Big Apple has much in common with a bustling Indian city. She said: "I would definitely move to New York because, in a sense, it is very similar to Mumbai, except that it is more organized, I went down fifthavenue recently and I realized that everyone will. A direction totally focused on what they do. "I remember that it is 05: 00 a night and I was the 23 floor of a hotel, I could hear the cars honking and I thought, "I feel like I'm in Mumbai! ""

Freida-
which made its debut in the film "Slumdog Millionaire" - is confident it can be a success in Hollywood, despite the small number of Indian players who made it big in Hollywood. She told OK! Magazine: ". I'm not worried about not doing well I feel a film like" Slumdog Millionaire "Really made my acting skills. Because I'm not always seen in my best days in the film. I have a scar on his face and a black eye - that the glorification of nature and that in itself is the beauty of nature. Hopefully you will do great things pate career for people to not only see me as a beautiful model. "

Freida Pinto Celebrities Wallpaper




































Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...